How to Determine the Best WaterRower for You
Awesome, you’ve made the monumental choice to invest in a WaterRower and now just need to figure ouit which of their models best suits you. In this article we’re going to go over each and help you find the one that’s got your name written all over it. As you’ll see, making the decision isn’t going to be hard at all.
When all is said and done it comes down to these components: your budget, the aesthetics that speak to you and how many extra features you’re after. First, let’s take a gander at each of the seven models currently available.
The Four Core Wooden Models
- WaterRower Natural: Gorgeous Solid Ash craftsmanship with a soothing Honey Oak Stain that make this one of the more indoor-friendly models. Classy. Sophisticated. Sleek.
- WaterRower Club: The Club is also crafted out of Ash but the difference is that it’s darker with a Black and Rose stain so it fits well in more commercial environments. That’s really the only difference from the Natural so it comes down to personal taste and where you intend to keep it.
- WaterRower Oxbridge: Another stunner, the Oxbridge is made completely of solid Cherry wood and wil usually arrive in either a reddish brown or deep red hue. Because these models last so long, they will literally age like heirloom wooden furniture. The wood is great because it’s efficient at absorbing vibration throughout exercise.
- WaterRower Classic: Aw yes, the Classic. Made from rich American Black Walnut grown in the states and then specifically manufactured for this WaterRower model. Expect a rich brown hue to almost a purplish-black tone.
While the first four core models are all sporting Danish Oil finishes on sustainably grown wood, the next three are all crafted out of stainless steel. The Natural, Club, Oxbridge and Classic are not different in construction or technical specification. It’s all about the aesthetic.
The 3 Stainless Steel Options
- WaterRower S1: The spacing, specs, and technicalities are all exactly the same as the wooden models, it’s just made out of steel. This means it will last a very long time, it’s easy to keep clean as well and there’s less to worry about in the dings and scratches department.
- WaterRower M1: The M1 is the primary commercial model of WaterRower that are already in many rehabilitation, fitness and athletic training facilities. The frame is constructed out of fabricated steel and then a powder coated finish is added at the end of the manufacturing process for extra reliability and modern beauty.
- WaterRower M1 Hi Rise: The only difference between the M1 and the Hi-Rise is an attachment that gives it more elevation so that it’s far easier for older folks or people with leg or hip injuries to get on and off.
As you can see there are small nuances to each model but they’re all designed according to similar specifications that trace back to the first WaterRower created by John Duke back in the late 80’s. And there you have it folks. Now it’s time to get your model and start rowing. And when it arrives, be sure to check out the WaterRowing rowing tutorial video. Thanks for reading!
Diamondback Cycle Earns Consumer Reports “Best Buy” Rating
If you’re among the masses who woke up January 1 with dreams of finally taking control of your health and fitness, you’re not alone. In fact, in a recent study in the Journal of Clinical Psychology, researchers found that an estimated 45 percent of all adults make New Year’s resolutions. And it shouldn’t come as a surprise to you that the most popular resolutions are related to health and fitness.
Diamondback 510Ic Indoor Cycle Bike
If you’re in the market for a stationary cycle for your health club or home gym, you’re going to want to do your homework. After all, it’s a significant investment in your hard-earned money. And you want it to deliver a kick-ass workout for a long time without breaking down. That’s especially true for cycles used in the gym where spin classes, group exercise workouts, and general use can rack up a lot of hours on the bike, time in the saddle, and wear and tear on the components.
Modern Fitness: The Real Fountain of Youth
The face of western fitness is changing and getting a bit older because exercise is the real fountain of youth. In fact, during the summer of 2013 a 91 year old man named Sy Perlis set a new world record in barbell bench pressing for folks over 90. Knocking the old record out of the water by more than 50 lbs., he put up a solid rep of 187.2 lbs.
AbSolo Core Trainer
The Future of Functional Core Fitness Has Arrived
It used to be that the only people who wanted or needed super-low percentages of body fat were models, actors and professional body builders. Getting them from an exercise perspective has always seemed so incredibly hard and that fact most people away. The good news is that today thanks to modern fitness-style technological innovation, people have access to the AbSolo Core Abdominal Training System.
Freeweight Equipment San Diego
Quality freeweight equipment San Diego is all the rage as the West Coast takes functional fitness to the next level. While exercise machines keep advancing, it will be a long time before freeweights are replaced as the default way to train.
In this article we’ll touch on the reasons freeweights are so highly sought after in Southern California especially, and why they continue to be perhaps the best investment for both private and commercial gym owners around the world.
Commercial Gym Equipment San Diego
The market for quality commercial gym equipment San Diego has never been more robust. As a leader in the industry, it’s our job to stay updated on fitness-based consumer behavior and the numbers are simply off the charts.
Why? Well, it’s hard to say exactly. But, look at recent healthcare legislation and the way it’s affecting overall impressions of fitness. Remember the aging population, and the younger more tech-savvy ones coming up behind them. The commercial equipment these days is unlike anything the world has ever seen before.
Commercial Exercise Equipment San Diego
The commercial exercise equipment San Diego industry is thriving, fueled by technological and medical innovations galore. There’s never been a better time to either open a new gym or local club because the 21st century fitness movement is gaining strength and intensity.
Commercial Fitness Equipment San Diego
Heading into 2014 quality commercial fitness equipment San Diego is an incredibly hot investment. Private and local clubs are taking advantage of how swiftly this new age of innovation is moving. The type of equipment and machines you can offer your members these days are astounding, from both an engineering and marketing perspective.
CrossFit Equipment San Diego
The dramatic rise in demand for CrossFit equipment San Diego is due to an insurgence of interest in non-mainstream fitness. CrossFit, which now has live games broadcast on ESPN, is a part of a massive trend throughout America and the modernized world. It’s about functionality, universal exercise scalability, versatile body control, strength and human endurance.